MC Packaging is the leading easy open-ends manufacturers of tin can components. Our lids are specially made from the finest quality tinplate that is guaranteed to be safe and durable for all types of canning. Easy-open ends are usually used for canned beverages, milk and other liquids that require easy open lids for easy access.
Easy-open ends components are made from soft tinplate that makes them easy to open. It has the following specifications:
- Lids Diameter: 209D (63mm)
- Material: Tinplate
- Application: Evaporated milk and other Liquids
How Do Easy-Open Ends Work?
Tin can components with easy-open ends are usually made for beverages and liquids such as milk.
Not only are easy-open ends accessible with their soft and easy-to-peel lid, but they’re also designed to be leak-proof and prevent liquid from spilling. Easy-open ends are made with a soft tin plate for the lid and secured with a solid base to protect and seal the food, and it only takes a strong pull to peel the lid off the can.
Easy-open ends components vary depending on the type of food stored in the can. The entire lid can be peeled off for regular canned goods such as Spam, meatloaf and corned beef. Whereas for beverages and drinks such as sodas and beers, only a small portion can be peeled off or pushed back to provide a small opening for easy drinking.
As easy-open ends manufacturers, MC Packaging utilises specialised tools in the manufacturing process as well as premium materials.
Advantages of Using Easy-Open Ends Components
There are a lot of advantages to using easy-open ends components.
Most of them are:
- The easy-opening, high-quality metal ends are safe for health. Because these lids do not rust and can be opened without the use of a tool, they can help to prevent unwanted germination.
- Metal closures are environmentally friendly, thermally insulated, moisture-, pressure-, water-, and chemical-resistant. As a result, these packaging lids are excellent choices for effective sealing.
- Because these lids are so adaptable, manufacturers embossing, printing, and other features based on customer preferences.
- The easy-open ends are appropriate for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Metal EOEs are available in a variety of diameters, including 52mm, 63mm, 65mm, 73mm, 80mm, 84mm, 99mm, 127mm, and 153mm.
- With advanced manufacturing technology, the plane seal surface is airtight and adds to the beauty of the packaging.
- It can be recycled and contribute to the country’s long-term development.